To reserve your space on this retreat, you will make a deposit of $500. The deposit is non-refundable. However if you cancel your reservation 90 days or more before the start of the retreat, you may apply your deposit toward another international retreat occurring within 12 months from the date of the initial retreat for which you registered, or you may sell or gift your space in this retreat to another guest.
Full payment for the retreat is due 100 days prior to the start date of the retreat. You may pay with credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.
LATE PAYMENT FEE
For international retreats, the accommodations are paid advance. As such, we will collect your full payment no later than 100 days in advance of the start of the retreat. If you do not pay in full in 100 days or more prior to the retreat date, we will add $250 late payment fee to your invoice.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for unforeseen events (e.g., arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays, family emergency, injury, or illness). If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, you must send an email stating that you wish to cancel to email@example.com
- Ninety days or more prior to the start of the yoga retreat, you receive 100% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another retreat with Amy Tatsumi within 12 months.
- Sixty to 90 days prior to the start of the retreat, you receive 50% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another retreat with Amy Tatsumi within 12 months and will forfeit the remainder.
- Zero to 60 days prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: no refunds or credits will be given.
We hope to never cancel a retreat, however, if we do cancel due to unforeseen circumstances or too few participants, we will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. We cannot however compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a retreat due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, we cannot guarantee a refund. It will be dependent on receiving a refund from the contracted venue. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase trip insurance.
Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
• you cancel your participation in the retreat
• retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip
• lost baggage
• medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
TRAVELGUARD offers a variety of travel insurances, including the option for a comprehensive “cancel for any reason” policy. If you cancel your retreat – for any reason – your airfare, hotel, retreat costs, etc. up until 48 hours prior to travel, will be covered. This comprehensive package is called the ” Gold Package Cancel for Any Reason” Policy”. You must contact Travelguard and purchase the policy within 15 days of buying your airline tickets or incurring any costs for any part of your travel. You can also just insure your air tickets. Travelguard can give you quotes for each scenario. Amy Tatsumi is not affiliated with Travelguard.