Ryokan Is traditional Japanese ryokan (inn) style – often shared rooms and futon on tatami floors. For those who’ve never been to Japan before, sleeping on futon can feel heavenly. Super fluffy futons with wonderful heavy doonas for the best sleep ever! Our ryokan offers both Japanese & Western options sleeping options.
There are 4 housing options. Each has the option of single or double occupancy.
Single Occupancy means you will have the room to yourself.
Double Occupancy means you will have a roommate.
*An additional bed can be added to some housing options for a triple occupancy.
- Japanese Style Room with Futon on Tatami Floors : Indoor Private Western Shower & Toilet. Beautiful View of the Mountains. **Room can accommodate up to 4 women.
- Western Style Room with Twin Beds: Indoor Private Western Shower & Toilet with private outdoor bath (Rotenburo).
- Bungalow : Cottage with Bedroom (2 Twin Beds), Living Room, Semi Outdoor Bath (Rotenburo), Indoor Private Western Shower & Toilet.
- Townhouse: Two story residence: Bedroom (2 Twin Beds), Spacious Living Room, Semi Outdoor Bath (Rotenburo), Indoor Private Western Shower & Toilet.
If your heart desires, you will be able to experience a variety of onsen.
What’s an Onsen?
Onsen is the Japanese word for hot spring and can refer to the bath itself, or the whole hotel around it. Communal bathing is an art that is Japanese culture and as such they have made a very beautiful art of it. Onsen water is believed to have healing powers derived from its mineral content. Long, languid soaks, in combination with daily Qoya, workshops, guided meditations, & time in nature, as well as the city create the perfect elixir for this retreat. Our ryokan offers public onsen for the guests and some of our accommodations offer private onsen located in the room ( Bungalow & Town House options).
COST + REGISTER
This retreat is for women only. All ages & movement levels are welcome.
Your tuition includes:
- 7 nights at a traditional Japanese Inn (Ryokan)
- 3 meals a day
- Group shuttle to & from the Kumamoto Airport
* Pick up on 11/11/17 at 12pm at the Kumamoto Airport
- Portals for work around your inner Creatrix & Divine Feminine
- Guided Meditations, Systems Constellations, Tantric Breath Work & Psychospiritual Work
- Daily Qoya Classes
- Despacho Ceremony
- Full Moon Ceremony
- Day Trips
- Workshops in traditional Japanese Mind Body Arts
Your tuition does not include: travel to and from Japan.
Make your $500 deposit to hold your space today.
Please kindly visit our Retreat Cancellation Policy Page